* AFFECTED AREA…Fire Weather Zones 112, 113, 114, 115 and 117.
* TIMING…Another period of windy conditions and low humidity is
possible Saturday afternoon and evening.
* WINDS…West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY…As low as 10 percent.
* IMPACTS…Strong westerly winds will make it difficult to contain
any new fire starts on lower elevation grassy areas that have
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are possible. A combination of gusty winds, low relative
humidity, and warm temperatures will create high fire growth
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Fire Weather Watch.