Road conditions in Central Montana have been impacted by a light storm system.
The Montana Department of Transportation reported that most roads around Helena have snow and ice including Interstate 15 and Highways 12 and 279.
Highway 287 from Montana City to Townsend has ice and black ice and drivers are advised to use caution.
The Montana Highway Patrol reported several crashes around the Queen City with most in Jefferson County.
As snow moves out Wednesday, high pressure will start to build bringing warmer and drier conditions.
Montana Department of Transportation resources:
- Road conditions map
- MDT webcams across Montana
- Non-MDT webcams across Montana
- Road conditions mobile app
- Reported crashes/slide-offs
STORMTracker Weather resources:
- Live interactive radar
- Montana live webcams
- STORMTracker Weather page
- STORMTracker Weather on Facebook