BILLINGS – One person died in a house fire Saturday night, according to the Billings Fire Department.
The fire was reported at a residence on the 2200 block of 2nd Avenue North at 11:47 p.m.
Deputy Fire Marshal Andrew McLain said the cause of the fire was ruled accidental.
He reported there was an estimated $6,000 in damages to the kitchen and attic, with moderate smoke damage throughout the home.
The fire victim’s name has not been released by the Yellowstone County Coroner.
We will update you if we get any new information.