The Transport Erector Replacement Program (TERP) at Malmstrom Air Force Base is designed to revitalize the legacy transporter erector by replacing and refurbishing the parts of the more than 30-year-old vehicles, which are becoming increasingly difficult to repair. It will enable the missile handling teams to perform missile emplacement and removal tasks more effectively and efficiently.
Questions or comments about this story/video? Contact Paul by clicking here.
- Homicide suspects arrested in Great Falls
- College student dies in Glacier National Park
- Bison calf killed after a man tried to help it
- TikTok'r sues Montana - app is her 'livelihood'
- Library Mill Levy: Pro and Con
- Recent Obituaries
FOLLOW KRTV: Instagram | TikTok | Twitter