Starting Tuesday, April 7, Bill Roberts Golf Course will open in a limited capacity to the public from 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
The Course was closed on March 27 following Governor Bullock's stay at home directive to assess operations and implement appropriate procedures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
To safeguard the public and staff, the following precautions are in place:
- Customers must call ahead or book in advance to reserve a tee time. No walk-ons will be allowed. Available tee times are spaced out to avoid congestion.
- Only 1 customer may enter the Pro Shop at a time.
- All shop employees will wear gloves and masks. Credit card terminals will be wiped down after each use, along with doors, door handles, and anything else that may potentially be touched.
- No merchandise will be sold - transactions will be solely for use of the golf course and range. Limited grab-and-go food items will be available.
- Staff have thinned and spread out range matts to meet social distancing requirements.
- No carts will be rented out for the duration of the Governor's Directive. Single-rider private carts are permissible. Riders who share a household may ride together in private carts only.
Operations will be evaluated on a daily basis and the course will be closed if social distancing is not adhered to and/or staff is put at risk.
Questions? Call (406) 447-8091 to speak with staff.