The Lewis & Clark County Sheriff’s Office on Monday posted the following information on Facebook regarding several recent Helena-area court decisions:
- March Brook Becker: Felony forgery, guilty. Sentence: 15 years, seven years suspended. Felony burglary, guilty. Sentence: 15 years, suspended. Felony deceptive practices, deferred. Revocation of suspended or deferred sentence, deferred.
- Joseph Eldon Miller: Misdemeanor unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, guilty. Sentence: 90 days in jail, suspended.
- Heather Marie Santos: Felony assault on peace officer, deferred imposition of sentence.
- Dustin Jesse Kotecki: Misdemeanor theft, dismissed by court. Misdemeanor obstruction of a peace officer or other public servant, dismissed by court. Felony robbery, dismissed by court. Felony assault on a peace officer, dismissed by court.
- Angel Diana Brown: Felony assault with a weapon amended to felony criminal endangerment, deferred imposition of sentence.
- Jeremiah Wayne McNees: Felony aggravated burglary, dropped by prosecutor. Felony partner or family member assault, dropped by prosecutor.
- Tina Marie Phillips: Misdemeanor bail jumping, dismissed by court.
- Adam Jay Rainwater: Felony theft, dismissed by court.