(BUTTE) The Montana Department of Corrections reports that Anthony Enemy Hunter walked away from the Butte Pre-Release Center on Sunday.
Enemy Hunter is 37 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches, and 180 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos described as follows:
- TATTOO: AROUND NECK
- TATTOO: RIGHT FOREARM – VIRGIN MARY WITH FLOWERS
- TATTOO: RIGHT PALM – “LORD”
- TATTOO: RIGHT FORARM – “ENEMY”
- TATTOO: RIGHT BICEP – BAT WITH STAR
- TATTOO: LEFT HAND “187” ON FINGERS
- TATTOO: LEFT FOREARM – STAR AND CROWN
Enemy Hunter has convictions in Cascade County and Hill County for burglary and deceptive practices.
Anyone who has seen him or knows his whereabouts should notify local law enforcement.