According to the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map , Montana confirms 227 cases of COVID-19 as of Thursday morning.
(NOTE: This number may change due to counties reporting final numbers to the state.)
The previously reported total Wednesday morning was 217.
Gallatin County leads the state, reporting 85 cases Thursday morning.
Total Cases by County
Gallatin County - 85 Cases
Yellowstone County - 34 Cases
Flathead County - 17 Cases
Missoula County - 16 Cases
Lewis and Clark County - 13 Cases
Silver Bow County - 11 Cases
Cascade County - 10 Cases
Madison County - 6 Cases
Toole County - 6 Cases
Lincoln County - 6 Cases
Park County - 5 Cases
Deer Lodge County - 3 Cases
Broadwater County - 3 Cases
Lake County - 3 Cases
Jefferson County - 2 Cases
Carbon County - 1 Cases
Ravalli County - 1 Cases
Musselshell County - 1 Cases
Meagher County - 1 Cases
Roosevelt County - 1 Cases
Hill County - 1 Cases
Liberty County - 1 Cases
STAY AT HOME
As of March 28, Montana is under a statewide STAY-AT-HOME directive . The directive is currently in effect through Friday, April 10.
- What are ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES?
- Travelers arriving in Montana from out of state must SELF-QUARANTINE for 14 days
- Landlords cannot evict for non-payment of rent during stay-at-home order
WHERE TO GET HELP
- Gallatin City-County Health Department Resources
- Mental Health Resouces available in Gallatin County
- Bozeman-area Restaurants Open for Business
- Butte-area restaurants beef up take-out options
- See what businesses and organizations across Montana are doing to help limit the spread of COVID-19
Stories to brighten spirits and bring hope