Local health officials are reporting two additional COVID-19 cases in Lincoln County.
The Lincoln County Health Department reports the new cases -- which were reported on Wednesday evening -- were both in men, one in his 30s and one in his 40s. Contact tracing is ongoing.
The health department also reports an investigation is underway into a possible cluster of COVID-19 cases in Libby.
Lincoln County had recorded nine COVID-19 cases prior to Wednesday's announcement. One death has also been reported.
The Lincoln County Health Department advises to follow the below guidelines:
- Vulnerable individuals should continue to follow the stay at home guidance
- All individuals should be socially distanced from non-household members
- All individuals should wear a cloth face covering in public spaces where social distance is not possible
- All individuals should stay at home if they are sick
- All individuals should continue to wash hands frequently with soap and water and when unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
Anyone with questions about COIVD-19 can contact the Lincoln County COVID-19 Information Line at (406) 293-6295.