GREAT FALLS — Last week’s 75th Montana East West Shrine game concluded what was a week full of generous donations from a number of sources going directly to the Shriner's Hospital for Children in Spokane resulting in a record setting amount of money.
Below are some of the numbers that stood out provided by Montana Shriner Joe Sidor:
- 3100 + people in attendance at the game
- 710 people at the Banquet
- Telethon Raised over $55,000
- $50,000 from Glendive Masonic Lodge & Richland Shrine Club
- Banquet brought in over $30,000
- $6000 from Malta Shrine Club
- $11,000 from Western Montana Shrine Club
With more than $1 million raised in the past 11 years for the Shriner's Hospital for Children, the game lives on with it scheduled next year in Butte.